Movies at the Tower!
Reserved seating, doors open at 6:30pm.
Tickets: $22 (plus $3 Historic Preservation fee)
This unique Tour brings the best adventure films with guest speakers to venues across the UK, Europe, China, USA and Canada. Be guided through culturally rich, cinematically beautiful, thought provoking stories – told by a unique collection of travelers, athletes, activists and creatives – from the most spectacular places on earth!
A live, onstage guest speaker guides audiences through the program and conducts a raffle of sponsor prizes.
It’s a fantastic evening of adventure shorts on their inaugural tour.
- The Process (Climb/Run, 15min)
- Spellbound (Wingsuit Flying, 5min)
- The Traverse (Ski Mountaineering, 33min)
- Bicycling Presents-Leo Rodgers (Bike, 6min)
- Chasing Ghosts (Environmental, 15min)
- A Woman's Place (Climb, 21min)
- Running Thoughts (Run/Art, 3min)
- Touching the Water (Run, 7min)