Rocky Horror Picture Show
Special 45th Anniversary “Time Warp” Screening!
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
1975 Rated R 95 minutes
TICKETS: $22 plus historic preservation fee
In this cult classic, sweethearts Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon) get a flat tire one dark and stormy night and stumble upon the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry), a transvestite scientist. As their innocence begins to go astray, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of rowdy characters, including an over-the-top biker (Meat Loaf) and a creepy butler (Richard O'Brien). With elaborate dances and pulsating rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named "Rocky."
Exclusively at the Tower, the movie will be introduced by a special taped message from actor Bostwick and attendees can purchase commemorative Rocky Horror logo face masks for just $15.
“If we choose one piece of culture ephemera to beam into space to let aliens know we're here, let it be this. The universe is filled with weirdos lost in time, lost in space, but through Rocky Horror perhaps we can find one another.” – Film Daze
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!