This movie moved from Dec 6 to Dec 20.
In collaboration with The Mix 100.7 FM
Tickets: $17 plus $3 historic preservation fee
2004 Rated G 100 minutes
The most real things in the world are the things we can't see.
Santa Claus does not exist. Or does he? One doubting Hero Boy, lying in bed Christmas Eve night, hears the sound of reindeer bells from Santa's sleigh. Then, a steam engine's roar and train whistle! The conductor (Tom Hanks) invites him onboard to join other pajama-clad children on a magical ride to the North Pole. He embarks on a journey of self-discovery, receiving an extraordinary gift only those who still believe in Santa can experience.
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff in advance of shows and given to patrons as they arrive.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!