NONPROFIT TOWER THEATRE FOUNDATION
Due to the recent “Two Week Freeze” order across the State of Oregon events between Nov 18 and Dec 2 have been either cancelled or postponed. Please refer to individual events for further details. All ticket holders will be updated by email whether their show is being rescheduled or cancelled.
If you have any questions please contact the Box Office by phone at 541-317-0700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you recognize the profound impact COVID-19 is having on the staff, crew and operations of the nonprofit Tower Theatre Foundation. Rather than a refund, please consider one of these ways to help sustain the performing arts during this difficult time:
Based on guidelines from county and state health agencies to operate in a COVID-19 environment, here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring their own.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff
• Common touchpoints throughout the theatre and restrooms will be sanitized before, during and after each performance.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds will be issued to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms when they arrive.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Tower soon!
PLEASE NOTE: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the Tower Theatre's facilities, employees and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For concerns, questions, more info, contact: