NONPROFIT TOWER THEATRE FOUNDATIONJULY 13
Based on guidelines from county and state health agencies to operate in a COVID-19 environment, here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre this summer:
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring their own.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff
• Common touchpoints throughout the theatre and restrooms will be sanitized before, during and after each performance.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds will be issued to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms when they arrive.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Tower soon!
PLEASE NOTE: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the Tower Theatre's facilities, employees and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For concerns, questions, more info, contact: