NONPROFIT TOWER THEATRE FOUNDATION.
With Oregon lifting the indoor mask mandate March 12, the Tower has removed mandatory mask wearing along with vaccination/negative COVID test verifications for entry. Patrons, staff, crew, volunteers and performers may continue wearing masks at their personal discretion.
The Tower will offer complimentary masks. We recommend high-risk individuals wear them, including those:
- 65 and older with underlying health conditions
Thank you for your patience and continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you at the Tower soon!
Do I still need to wear a mask?
No, per the State of Oregon masks are no longer required indoors as of March 12, 2022. Patrons are welcome to continue to wear masks and we provide complimentary face masks upon request.
I bought tickets, but now I'm uncomfortable attending due to COVID - can I get a refund?
No. Fear of COVID-19 is not a qualifying circumstance to initiate a refund. Tickets are non-refundable, and you voluntarily assume the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when purchasing a ticket and attending a live event.
What if the event gets cancelled due to COVID-19?
If an event gets cancelled, ticket holders will be notified by email and all tickets will be refunded before the scheduled start of the event. If you would prefer Tower credit, an exchange, or to donate the price of your tickets to the Tower Foundation as a tax-deductible gift, contact the Box Office at least 24 hours before the event. If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders may receive a refund if they are unable to attend the new date.
Are there alternatives to refunds?
Yes. In lieu of a refund, please consider helping sustain the performing arts in Central Oregon by:
- Donating the price of your unused tickets as a tax-deductible gift to the nonprofit Tower Theatre Foundation.
- Crediting the ticket amount to your account or exchanging for a future program.
- Purchasing a Tower membership.
- Texting “Tower” to 44321 with a special contribution.
Will there be a separate section for vaccinated and unvaccinated patrons?
No, all patrons are seated together.
What other measures are in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19?
- Surfaces, including seats, are cleaned between each event.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the theatre.
- The ventilation system is equipped with MERV 13 air filters and provides a full turnover of fresh air nine times an hour.
Please contact the Box Office with questions, concerns, or to request a ticket refund or exchange.