Ticketing Policies and Box Office Information
Tickets may be purchased in the following ways:
*We cannot guarantee tickets sold through third parties*
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, 835 NW Wall Street (map) Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm. In addition, the box office is open one hour prior to any performance.
To order tickets by phone, please call the box office Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm at (541) 317-0700 and press 0 for the box office.
A $3 charge on each ticket purchased both online and through the box office. This fee helps fund the Tower Theatre's ongoing restoration and maintenance.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- Unless otherwise posted, no one will be admitted without a ticket.
- Children age two and older must have their own ticket and seat.
- If an event is postponed, your tickets will be honored for the new date of the show. If you cannot make the rescheduled date we will accept the tickets back from you and issue a full refund.
- In the event of a cancelled show which has no rescheduled date a full refund will be issued.
- If you feel an exception should be made, please contact the box office at (541) 317-0700.
Will-call tickets may be picked up at the box office any time during business hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm) or one hour prior to the event. Please be prepared to show picture I.D. upon request.
We offer ticket discounts of 10% for ten or more and 20% to groups of 20 or more for Tower presented shows and select other shows. Please buy group tickets through the box office, (541) 317-0700, 10am-5pm Mon-Fri.
There are six wheelchair accessible seat spaces with adjacent companion seating on the main floor. There are also six transfer seats with adjacent companion seating on the main floor. Transfer seats have movable armrests so patrons can more easily move from their chair to the seat. If you or someone in your party requires this, please call the Box Office (541) 317-0700 for arrangements.
If you lost your tickets, the box office can re-print them and hold them at will-call. Just call the box office to make arrangements.
Patrons arriving after a show has begun will be seated at the discretion of management.
Assisted Listening Devices
The Tower Theatre has a limited number of infrared enhanced-hearing headsets for patrons who request them. Please see the Box Office staff prior to curtain to obtain one (subject to availability).
SPECIAL ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 1378, Bend OR 97709
Note that the first three rows of seating are removed for some events.
Tower Theatre Seating Chart