Bend A Cappella Festival Featuring The House Jacks, Peter Hollens and Deke Sharon!
Festival Passes: $70 Sept 8th ; $85 Oct 13th
Our 2018 Bend A Cappella Festival (Feb. 9-11, 2018) will welcome several of the most talented names in a cappella to work with students at every level of expertise. With headliner performers The House Jacks, and world-famous a Cappella artists Deke Sharon and Peter Hollens, this is a festival not to be missed!
Sign up soon! All Access Passes cost $70 per participant until October 13, when they increase to $85 per participant.
All Pass Holders can:
- Attend Friday night’s exclusive concert by The House Jacks, one of the most talented a cappella groups performing in the world today
- Witness our Festival Kick-Off session with the Father of Modern Day A Cappella – Deke Sharon – on Saturday morning before a day of master classes: "The Heart of Vocal Harmony"
- Attend useful and interesting seminars on a cappella group dynamics and performance skills by members of The House Jacks
- Experience “Making Music and Creating your Life--and your Living"” with Oregon native and YouTube sensation Peter Hollens
- Participate in Sunday morning’s Sing-Off Summit: an informal mixer, Q & A time, and singalong session with Peter Hollens and The House Jacks
The first eight groups to sign up will receive a group personal coaching session from Deke Sharon (open to all to observe, if desired!)
PLUS – If your group purchases eight or more All Access Passes, they participate in Saturday night’s Sing-Off AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. Or, if you are not performing, you will also receive seats Saturday evening's The Sing Off contest, MCed by Deke Sharon and judged by The House Jacks. Join us for the most exciting a cappella festival ever held in the Pacific Northwest!!Want to know more? Please feel free to email director Kathy Schroeder at email@example.com with any questions.
We hope to see you in Bend in February!