Enjoy your time at the theatre!
As our guest, please keep the Tower a safe and enjoyable environment:
- Enjoy our drinks and concession items and leave your refreshments and food at home
- Keep the venue free of any weapon considered threatening by the general public
- Place personal items under your seat; all bags subject to search
- Please turn off or silence your cell phone
- Experience the performance through your own eyes instead of your phone, camera, iPad or other electronic device
- Licensed Service Animals are welcome
- Maintain our drug-free, smoke-free setting; no paraphernalia, cigarettes, vape pens or e-cigs
- Once you’re at the theatre, please stay in the building
- How do I buy tickets?
- What is playing at the Tower?
- Where is the Tower Theatre?
- Where can I park?
- What restaurants and hotels are nearby?
- What is the history of the Tower Theatre?
- How do I volunteer?
- How do I become a Tower member?
- How can I make a donation?
- How do I rent the theatre?
- What are the Tower's programs for youth?
- How can I get on the e-newsletter list?
- How do I contact a staff member?