About The Tower Theatre Foundation - Non-profit Arts Organizaton
The historic 466 seat Tower Theatre is owned and operated by the Tower Theatre Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
To be Central Oregon's leading performing arts organization, providing cultural and educational programs that make essential contributions to the region's lifestyle and strength of community.
The Tower Theatre Foundation commits to these values:
- Performing arts are the cornerstone of the human experience; exposure to them will be transformative for every age and lifestyle.
- Tower presentations will appeal to diverse audiences, be of high quality, and provide good value.
- As an icon of the Central Oregon arts community, the Tower Theatre must be preserved and enhanced.
- Tower donors, patrons, performers, collaborators, clients and the surrounding community are respected and valued.
- Operational excellence is sustained by recruiting, retaining, and supporting outstanding professional staff and volunteers.
- Foundation operations will be conducted with fiduciary, legal, and ethical integrity.
Tour the Tower
Photographs by Phillip Wise
Tower Theatre Bend Oregon
View from the stage
Balcony angle view
Third story paintings
The artists Green Room
What people are saying about the Tower Theatre
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our theater offerings entertaining. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: