The Nonprofit Tower Theatre Foundation
The historic 460-seat Tower Theatre is owned and operated by the Tower Theatre Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
To be Central Oregon's leading performing arts organization, providing cultural and educational programs that make essential contributions to the region's lifestyle and strength of community.
The Tower Theatre Foundation commits to these values:
- Performing arts are the cornerstone of the human experience; exposure to them will be transformative for every age and lifestyle.
- Tower presentations will appeal to diverse audiences, be of high quality, and provide good value.
- As an icon of the Central Oregon arts community, the Tower Theatre must be preserved and enhanced.
- Tower donors, patrons, performers, collaborators, clients and the surrounding community are respected and valued.
- Operational excellence is sustained by recruiting, retaining, and supporting outstanding professional staff and volunteers.
- Foundation operations will be conducted with fiduciary, legal, and ethical integrity.
Central Oregon Daily News
"Little Did I Know" ~ Tower Theatre
Tour the Tower
Photographs by Phillip Wise