The Nonprofit Tower Theatre Foundation
The Tower Theatre Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, owns and operates the historic 460-seat venue in the heart of downtown Bend, Oregon.
To be Central Oregon’s leading performing arts organization, providing cultural and educational programs that make essential contributions to the region’s lifestyle and strength of community.
To further Central Oregon as a dynamic hub of culture.
Our DEIA Statement
The Tower Theatre Foundation has a responsibility to:
FOSTER an environment that awakens, entertains, educates, challenges and represents all Central Oregonians.
ENCOURAGE persons of all backgrounds to explore their creative and artistic possibilities.
SERVE as a safe social and cultural meeting place where different perspectives are respectfully heard, and everyone has a sense of belonging.
The Tower Theatre Foundation commits to these values:
- Performing arts are the cornerstone of the human experience; exposure to them will be transformative for every age and lifestyle.
- Tower presentations will appeal to diverse audiences, be of high quality, and provide good value.
- As an icon of the Central Oregon arts community, the Tower Theatre must be preserved and enhanced.
- Tower donors, patrons, performers, collaborators, clients and the surrounding community are respected and valued.
- Operational excellence is sustained by recruiting, retaining, and supporting outstanding professional staff and volunteers.
- Foundation operations will be conducted with fiduciary, legal, and ethical integrity.