Live At The Tower
Tickets: $27 plus $3 historic preservation fee
William Florian is a former lead singer of the New Christy Minstrels. The personable performer from San Francisco will offer the Tower audience an engaging, humorous and upbeat musical journey through the greatest folk songs of the 1960's, including “This Land is Your Land,” “Kisses Sweeter Than Wine,” Where Have All the Flowers Gone,” “Blowin’ in the Wind,” “If I Had a Hammer,” “Good Night Irene,” “Green, Green,” “Country Roads,” “California Dreamin’”. And William encourages you to singalong to the timeless classics that remain the soundtrack for an entire generation.
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!