Live At The Tower
Tickets: $22 plus $3 historic preservation fee
The Junebugs combine high-energy bluegrass with Pacific Northwest folksy goodness to create a genre-bending sound you can kick up your heels to. From Portland, the eclectic tastes of vocalist and guitarist Moses Barrett, drummer Kyle Owen and bassist Nathaniel Daniel range from turn-of-the-century Americana to modern Hip Hop, with a strong emphasis on vocal harmony. Their original tunes have a dreamy, sweet quality reminiscent of Neil Young and Tom Petty, peppered with fiery banjo lines. There is something for everyone here. “The American songbook is alive and well, and it didn’t end in the 1950’s,” Barrett says.
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!