Live At The Tower
Tickets: $22 plus $3 historic preservation fee
Siren Songs is Portland-based duo Merideth Kaye Clark and Jenn Grinels. Their music highlights luscious female harmonies and strings (guitar, dulcimer, viola, banjo). Dolly Parton and NETFLIX chose Siren Songs' rendition of "Jolene" as a top favorite during their #JoleneChallenge. Their new album features original compositions (“Gray,” “100,” “Goodnight Sun, Hello Moon”) and stunning arrangements of well-known recordings (“Edelweiss,” “Chelsea Morning,” “For Good,” “Time After Time”). PopMatters.com calls it “a roots celebration that uplifts with their stunning harmonies and individualistic instrumental takes…”
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!