NEW DATE is November 13, 2021
This event has been rescheduled originally from April, 2020 and now to November 13, 2021. Please note: all current tickets are good for this new date and refunds are available if needed.
We hope you recognize the profound impact COVID has had on the staff, crew and operations of the nonprofit Tower Theatre Foundation. Rather than a refund, please consider one of these ways to help sustain the performing arts during this difficult time:
- Donate the price of your unused tickets as a tax-deductible gift to the Tower
- Apply the ticket amount as credit to your account or exchange for a future program
- Purchase a Tower membership
- Text Tower80 to 44321 with a special donation
Tickets: Reserved Seating $12 - $55 VIP (plus fees)
She Stands Up is an all women's stand up comedy show featuring local and traveling talent and benefiting several Central Oregon based non-profit organizations. Comedic All-Stars Chelsea Woodmansee, Shanan Kelley, and Kourtni Perez are joined by a lineup of funny and musical friends for a night of laughter, joyful entertainment, and community growth.
Masters of the mic, Woodmansee, Kelley, and Perez promise to deliver maximum laughs and for a good cause! Chelsea Woodmansee, Oregon's Last Comic Standing and producer and star of "Chicka Chicka Bang Bang" at Chicago's famed The Second City will headline the evening leaving audience members clutching their pearls and their stomachs. Katy Perez, well respected producer and performer and the brains behind every good open mic and comedy line up in Central Oregon brings potent, straight to the heart of the matter relatable humor, while Shanan Kelley, host and producer of "The Night Light Show" rounds out the night with her unique brand of make you think/make you feel heart centered comedy. This extravaganza of laughter, storytelling, and music will delight, surprise, and make a positive and lasting impact on our community! Proceeds from the evening's event will support The World Muse and other local organizations TBA. Sliding scale structured ticket pricing makes this show accessible to everyone!
$55 VIP ticket - Get up close and personal with our crew! Our VIP ticket holders receive access to an exclusive after show meet & greet with the entire cast of She Stands Up. All-access pass holders will also receive a complimentary VIP gift bag filled with treats, products, and special offers from our sponsors. Please note VIP tickets are in limited supply.
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!