In collaboration with 92/9 FM
Tickets: $17 plus $3 historic preservation fee
1989 Rated PG-13 97 minutes
Yule crack up!
More than anything, the well-meaning Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) yearns for a special "Griswold Family Christmas.” After months of careful planning he and wife Ellen (Beverly D’Angelo) invite their parents (John Randolph, Diane Ladd, E.G. Marshall, Doris Roberts), stogie-smokin’ uncle Louis (William Hickey) and senile aunt Bethany (Mae Questel). But Clark is totally unprepared for the arrival of crude cousin-in-law Eddie (Randy Quaid) in his new trailer. As Clark’s ideal Christmas unravels, can he keep it together and recognize the true meaning of Christmas? Sure – if you don’t mind SWAT teams and a radioactive Santa joining the celebration.
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff in advance of shows and given to patrons as they arrive.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!