MOVIES AT THE TOWER
COMEDIANS PICK THEIR FAVORITE COMEDY!
Tickets $17 + $3 historic preservation fee
Feel like the only way left to react to 2020 is just to laugh? Yeah, us too! Come to the Tower Saturdays in October and enjoy cinematic comedy classics, each personally selected by and introduced with a special performance from a local comedian. Politically incorrect and potentially hilarious. Consider it your COVID survival kit, courtesy of the Tower and Ipockolyptic Productions.
1991 Rated PG 142 minutes
Special live performance and introduction by comedian Jessica Taylor
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
What If Peter Pan Grew Up?
When his young children are abducted by old nemesis Capt. Hook (Dustin Hoffman), middle-aged lawyer Peter Banning (Robin Williams) must return to his magical origins as Peter Pan. He revisits a forgotten past when he abandoned Neverland for family life, leaving Tinkerbell (Julia Roberts) and the Lost Boys to fend for themselves. Given their bitterness toward Peter for growing up — and their allegiance to a new leader — the old gang is not so happy to see him.
Jessica Taylor is a local comedian and actress. She is incredibly honest, engaging and entertaining as she shares her careers and life as an ex-wife and ex-Mormon. Jessica has been performing since 2018 all across Oregon. She was a finalist in the 2018 Super Fight Mic Competition.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!