Tickets: Reserved Seating $38 - $61 (plus historical preservation fee)The presentation by Randy Linder and his band as a tribute to Creedence Clearwater Revival is second to none. They have entertained audiences from California to New York with the beloved hits that came from CCR between the years of 1968 and 1972 and a few of John Fogertys’ solo hits. Randy has been in the music business since 1968 and has attained National and International status since developing this salute to John Fogerty and CCR in 2000. Past performances include several Las Vegas engagements, shows in Guam and a show in Mexico with an audience of 14,000 CCR fans. Randy’s authenticity shines through with the visual resemblance, the voice, the lead guitar style and even the rockin’ blues harp played by John Fogerty in some of those early CCR hits. You will walk away from this show having absorbed the energy of a full-blown Rock N Roll concert and with a renewed interest in a singer/songwriter who played a huge roll in shaping American Music Culture.
As Charlie Rose once stated in a documentary “Every night somewhere the great music of Creedence Clearwater Revival is playing.” So, get your friends, family and tickets to witness an authentic Creedence Revelation!
Our relaunch plan adheres to the guidance from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Deschutes County Health Services.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.
For further details on the Tower Theatre Foundation’s re-opening and operating procedures please click here. Patrons will also receive an event-specific email prior to attending events. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon!