BendFilm is an independent, Oregon film festival in the truest sense–rugged, brilliant, daring, adventurous, fun and engaging.
The BendFilm Festival is an independent film festival held in beautiful Bend, Oregon from Oct 11th to 14th, 2018.
This year will be the 15th annual BendFilm Festival. Below are just a few reasons why you should make plans now to attend!
- Watch independent feature films, documentaries and shorts
- Meet and support independent filmmakers
- Explore the high desert, mountain town of Bend, Oregon
Don’t Just Watch – Get an Insider’s View!
Whether you want an inside look into the film biz through filmmaker lectures and panels, introduce your kids to film making in our Future Filmmakers Program, or just want to relax and watch amazing independent films, the BendFilm Festival will leave you inspired and renewed!
Enjoy Unique Venues
One of the best features of the BendFilm Fest is the diverse atmosphere of theaters that will be showing the films, including:
- Tin Pan Theater – cozy art house
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School – historic schoolhouse turned brew pub
- Regal 16 – state of the art cinema with a high quality sound system
- Volcanic Theater Pub – hip artistic warehouse
- Tower Theatre – art deco, modern performance theater
Our unique venues will cater to all movie-goer preferences. Whether you spend your time here in Bend inside or outside, we know you’ll fall in love with our city.