The American Red Cross Cascades Region is helping our community be prepared for disasters by holding the Prepare Out Loud earthquake preparedness forum. SOLD OUT - all tickets have been given out.
FREE Event, ticket is required
Learn the facts. Take action. Talk about it. Together we can rise to the challenge of a Cascadia Earthquake.
The American Red Cross Prepare Out Loud presentation will empower you to be ready for disasters of all kinds (including a Cascadia earthquake) by taking practical steps to start preparing, being vocal about your preparedness and encouraging others to start preparing.
Learn more about:
• The science and history of the Cascadia Subduction Zone
• Human behavior during disasters
• What to expect during and after a Cascadia earthquake
• How to prepare to quickly locate your loved ones following a disaster
• How much food, water, and supplies you will need to take care of yourself and others