The American Red Cross Cascades Region is helping our community be prepared for disasters by holding the Prepare Out Loud earthquake preparedness forum.
FREE Event, ticket is required
Learn the facts. Take action. Talk about it. Together we can rise to the challenge of a Cascadia Earthquake.
The American Red Cross Prepare Out Loud presentation will empower you to be ready for disasters of all kinds (including a Cascadia earthquake) by taking practical steps to start preparing, being vocal about your preparedness and encouraging others to start preparing.
Learn more about:
• The science and history of the Cascadia Subduction Zone
• Human behavior during disasters
• What to expect during and after a Cascadia earthquake
• How to prepare to quickly locate your loved ones following a disaster
• How much food, water, and supplies you will need to take care of yourself and others