PLAN YOUR TRIP TO BEND
Welcome to the Tower Theatre and downtown Bend, Oregon!
Map and Contact Info
835 NW Wall St, Bend, Oregon
Administrative Office 833 NW Wall St
Box Office hours: 10am-5pm Mon thru Fri and one hour prior to shows.Directions
The Tower Theater is centrally located in downtown Bend at 835 NW Wall St. between Franklin and Minnesota Avenues.
- From the north, exit 97 Parkway at the Hawthorne Ave exit, drive west 4 blocks, turn left on Wall St, the Tower is 1.5 blocks on your right.
- From the south, exit 97 Parkway at the Colorado Ave Exit, turn right (west) on Colorado Ave, drive west 6 blocks, turn right on Bond St., drive 8 blocks north, turn left on Oregon Ave, drive 1 block, turn left on Wall St, the Tower is 1.5 blocks on your right.
- From 3rd St. (Business 97) turn west on Greenwood Ave, drive west 7 blocks, turn left on Wall St, the Tower is 2.5 blocks on your left.
- There is 2-hour FREE on-street parking in the downtown area from Mon-Sat until 6pm.
- After 6pm and all day Sunday parking is free.
- Parking is available in the Mirror Pond North and South lots immediately behind (west) of the Tower.
- The multi-story Centennial Parking Plaza (with access on Lava Rd. between Oregon and Minnesota Avenues) provides 3 hours FREE parking.
- Handicapped parking is available in front of the Tower on Wall St., and in the Mirror Pond lots.
SPECIAL ACCESSIBILITY SEATING AND INFORMATION Learn about our wheelchair and transfer seating, where to park and enter the theatre.
Want to grab a bite?
There are a wealth of restaurants within walking distance of the Tower Theatre. Downtown Bend, a local non-profit, has a great list of places to find coffee, drinks, or a fantastic meal.
Bend offers a variety of accommodations from hotels and motels, to resorts and B&Bs that will fit your needs. Several hotels are within walking distance of the Tower, including Double Tree by Hilton, McMenamins Old St. Francis School, and The Oxford Hotel. There are also nearby cottages and vacation rentals. Check out the Visit Bend website for more info.
What to do?
There is always something fun happening in Bend from sporting events to local festivals and a wide array of shopping in the downtown area, in the Old Mill District, and other locales around town. Central Oregon is full of outdoor options. Check out the Central Oregon Visitors Association website for ideas.